The Fmc4me online portal is a secure login portal allowing FMC employees to manage their accounts easily. By developing the FMC4ME application, the company wanted to provide added value to its employees through specific services that improve employee satisfaction. In addition, FMC4ME is a portal that provides employers with all information about their employees and facilitates recruitment.
How To Register At Fmc4me?
Fmc4me registration is required to access your Fresenius Medical Care account. We explain in detail the steps to register:
- Access the FMC4ME website to register. Here is the link to visit the site: https://login.fmcna.com/AuthenticationPage/login.jsp.
- The site arrives at your login page when you click the link above in your browser.
- On the Fmc4me login page, you will see the link “I am a new user, and I need to activate my account.” Please click on this link.
- Enter your username. In case of help regarding the username,
- Service Providers use a personal username (chosen during registration), NPI number, or UPIN number.
- For FMC4ME Employee Login, Employees use employee ID
- Contractors use the Contractor ID
- Check the box next to the word “I’m not a robot” and answer the puzzles.
- Click Next to continue your registration process.
Activate Your Account
- Enter your FMC4ME Doctors Corner/FMC 4 ME username, employee ID, contractor ID, and captcha challenge text to start the account activation process and click Submit.
- If you can’t read the characters from Captcha, click the Update button next to Captcha, and a new character set will appear.
- Then, verify your identity by entering the last four digits of your CPF and date of birth and clicking Submit. You have six attempts to do so successfully.
- You can set your credentials if you have one. This step is optional. The Usage Right is one of the Rights the Chairside uses and may not apply to all employees or contractors. If you don’t have credentials, click Next.
- You must choose three security questions.
- You use the first two questions to reset your password or recover a forgotten username.
- Helpdesk personnel use the third question to validate your identity; They will ask this question when you ask for help.
- The FMC 4 ME Account Activation Successful screen confirms that the account activation was successful and that your account is active. You will receive an automatically generated random password when you receive your account email.
- The next time you try to log in, use the account password provided in the email. Then you need to set a new password of your choice.
Guide To Fmc4me Login
After registration, you must proceed with your FMC4ME FMCNA Login to the next step. Please find below a step-by-step guide explaining the Fmc4me login process in detail:
- Visit the Fmc4me website to log into your account. Here is the link to visit the site: https://login.fmcna.com/AuthenticationPage/login.jsp. Once you click the link, you’ll go to the website’s login page.
- Enter your username and password in the Fmc4me registration form.
- Once you have entered your username and password, click “Sign In.”
- You will access your account by clicking on the “Sign-In” button.
Which Condition Do You Have To Fulfill While You Do The Task Of Fmc4me Login?
You must meet the following conditions when you proceed with Fmc4me Login:
- To access your FMC4ME FMCNA Login account, you need a smartphone, laptop, tablet, PC, or iPad.
- You need to know your username and password to access your Fmc4me account online.
- Visit the Fmc4me login site (https://login.fmcna.com/AuthenticationPage/login.jsp?).
- You can use any of the different internet browsers, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Opera, Apple Safari, etc.
- A good internet connection is essential in your area.
Reset Your Fmc4me Sign In Username Or Password
You must sign in to your Fmc4me account to access it. Some users may forget their credentials when they log in in the future. Below are the steps to reset your FMC4ME Sign On username and password.
- Visit the Fmc4me website to log into your account. Here is the link to visit the site: https://login.fmcna.com/AuthenticationPage/login.jsp. On clicking the given link, you will navigate to the login page for the website.
- Redefine password,
- On the website’s homepage, click on the “Forgot my password” link next to the Fmc4me registration form.
- enter your username
- Check the box next to the word “I’m not a robot.”
- Checking this box will ask you to answer the security puzzles.
- After that, click the “Next” button to reset your password.
- To reset your username,
- Click the Forgot my username link.
- Enter your last name, the last four digits of your Social Security number, and the day of the month you were born.
- After entering the above information, check the “I’m not a robot” box.
- Answer the puzzles presented to you after checking the box for the word “I’m not a robot.”
- Click Next to reset your FMC4ME PeopleSoft Login username.
FMC4ME Employee Benefits
(1) Accident Insurance: Accident insurance covers treatment in the ER, outpatient operating room, doctor’s appointments, hospital admissions, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and chiropractic care (chiropractic benefits include $50 for every three covered accident visits per calendar year) and physical therapy.
- Employees eligible for coverage are those who are active in the workplace.
- You can purchase coverage for your spouse and dependent children.
- This plan includes a convenient payroll deduction, so you don’t have to remember to write a check for your rewards.
(2) Universal Life Insurance
(a) Universal LifeEvents: Universal LifeEvents screens to meet your lifelong needs. As expenses rise and your family needs maximum protection, you pay a higher death benefit during your working years. At 70, when financial markets are typically lowest, a third of the death benefit is reduced.
(b) Accelerated Death Benefit: The accelerated death benefit is 75% of the death benefit if life expectancy is 24 months or less.
- This policy provides ongoing coverage for your financial well-being.
- Create monetary value with the time you can access for life’s challenges and opportunities.
© Hospital Indemnity Insurance: In light of the average hospital stay costing $10,000 in the United States, it’s easy to see why hospital liability insurance can be financially attractive. Just think about the possibility of hospitalization due to an accident or illness:
- Your child suffers an injury in the schoolyard.
- Your spouse had an emergency appendectomy.
- Guaranteed Inclusion: You and eligible family members, as long as you are actively working. That means no medical exams and no problems.
- Portable: Take it with you when your work situation changes.
|Country||United States Of America|
|Managed By||Fresenius Medical Care North America|
Customer Service Centre
Fresenius Medical Care North America will establish Fmc4me Customer Service Centers for its suppliers, employees, and contractors to respond to queries and issues related to the Fmc4me Health Portal. Customer service will help you with the fmc4me portal, registration, login, reset credentials, employee benefits, etc.
You may contact the fmc4me customer service hotline if you have any questions or concerns about the fmc4me portal; please call the fmc4me customer service hotline. The number is 1-866-491-8167, the customer service number for the fmc4me portal. Customer service agents working for inquiries and complaints resolution on the FmC4me portal are available anytime between 6:00 am and 7:00 pm (Monday to Friday) and from 6:00 am to 2:30 pm on Saturday.
We will be happy to assist you with any inquiries you may have and resolve your complaints about the fmc4me portal. But as a customer, you need to provide feedback about their service so they can better help you in the future. For fmc4me customer support, please call the above number during the listed hours, and they will respond to your concerns.
ScheduleWise Mobile App For FMC 4 ME Clients
Nowadays, everyone has a smartphone. Because thanks to smartphones, you can do your work online, make financial transactions, do health checks, buy or sell products, etc. Speaking of Fmc4me, it also has its mobile app known as the “ScheduleWise” mobile app.
Fresenius Medical Care North America has released a new mobile app called ScheduleWise for smartphone users who are FMC4ME customers. You can download the app from any of these two versions, one from the Google Play Store and one from the Apple Store. The “ScheduleWise” app is free to download and install for Android or Apple users. Any mobile device can download and install the app, including smartphones, tablets, iPads, and other tablets.
Conditions To Fulfill While Installing the “ScheduleWise” App
Here are the requirements you must meet when installing the ScheduleWise application:
- It would help if you had a good internet connection on your electronic device.
- You must have your smartphone or iPad, or tablet.
- There must be enough space on your device’s memory card.
- Please provide your FMC4ME Sign On username and password.
Features Of “ScheduleWise” Mobile App
- See Your Schedule
You can view your scheduled shifts on any mobile device as your work hours increase. Available to all DPC employees.
- Register to View Open Shifts
Set up alerts for all clinics, including yours. Make changes anytime, anywhere.
- Sign up for Additional Shifts
Life is coming! Schedule Wise Mobile puts the control in your hands to work extra shifts whenever you want. You choose the clinics and the shifts.
About Fresenius Medical Care North America
A US-based company, Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA), was formed in 1996 by merging Fresenius USA, Inc. and National Medical Care’s dialysis services. These two companies will create the continent’s largest dialysis supplier and kidney products manufacturer.
At Fresenius Medical Care North America, we demonstrate responsibility through sustainability and invest in the long-term profitability of our business. All these are ways for the company to show its employees, patients, and partners that it strives to positively impact society and the environment. It provides value in a way that supports a healthy community while meeting its needs and challenges. This approach ensures they provide the best patient care, drive sustainability efforts and manage the business.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Covered In The Critical Illness Policy Offered By Fmc4me To Its Employees?
Here is the list of illnesses covered by critical illness insurance:
- Heart attack
- Severe organic failure
- End-stage renal failure
- Professional HIV
- Benign brain tumor
How To Contact The Fmc4me Customer Service Executive?
Alternatively, you can call the toll-free number provided here to contact the Fmc4me customer service representative directly at their toll-free number: 1-866-491-8167.
When To Enrol For Employer and Employee Contributions Offered By Fresenius Medical Care North America?
You can register during the open annual registration period from March 1 to March 31, 2018. Changes made during registration will take effect on April 1, 2018. Once you choose your benefits, you will not be able to change your choice until the next registration period unless you notice a change in registration status. If you apply outside the open enrollment period because you are qualifying for the first time, your coverage will be sufficient on the first of the month after 30 days from the enrollment date.
As part of a partnership with Fresenius Medical Care North America, Fresenius Medical Care has launched a new portal called FmC4me, where you can create an account, activate account access, log in and reset your credentials. You can manage your fmc4me login account online if you are an employee, supplier, or contractor on the fmc4me website.
It offers health insurance benefits to its associates who provide services in the company. It also has a mobile app to see your scheduled and available clinic treatment appointments.